Thank you for vising the website (“Website”) of The Bluee Hub (“TBH”). By accessing this Website and/or using the online services, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions of use, please immediately discontinue your access to this Website and/or use of the online services.
We may modify, vary or amend these terms and conditions of use at any time and any such modifications, variations or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting on this Website. Any use of this Website thereafter shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended Website.
The information and online services contained in or accessed through this Website are designed for informational and educational purposes only. It should not be regarded as substitute for any medical advice nor should it be used for treatment or diagnosis purposes. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, please promptly consult a qualified medical professional.
The contents of this Website are provided on and “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. TBH makes no representation or warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of any information contained or referenced in this Website. TBH does not assume any risk for your use of this Website.
TBH shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profit as a result of the access, use or the inability to use of this Website. TBH does not make any warranty or guarantee that the availability of the contents through this Website and the online services will be uninterrupted, secured, error-free or free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TBH, its affiliates and partners, and each of their directors, officers and employees harmless from all damages, losses, claims, liabilities, expenses and costs (including legal costs), in connection with or arising from (1) your access of this Website and/or use of the online services, (2) any violation of any of these terms and conditions of use.
1. The price of the Goods shall be the price stated on https://screening.theblueehub.com/ at the time which the Customer places and completes the order form. The price includes any applicable sales and services tax, value added tax or similar tax which the Customer shall be liable to pay to TBH in addition to the price.
2. In the event that a Goods has been mispriced on https://screening.theblueehub.com/, TBH reserves the right to terminate the Contract, in which TBH shall notify the Customer of such cancellation by giving three days’ notice. TBH shall have such right to terminate the Contract and proceed to refund the Customer notwithstanding that payment has been charged to Customer.
1. The Customer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods using the various payment methods made available on https://screening.theblueehub.com/. When Customer places an order on https://screening.theblueehub.com/, actual payment shall be only charged upon TBH’s acceptance of Customer’s order and the formation of a Contract. All payments shall be made to TBH.
2. The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as prescribed by TBH on the https://screening.theblueehub.com/, shall be applicable to the Contract. The payment methods may also be subject to the following terms
2.1 Credit Card. Credit card payment option is available for all Customers. TBH accepts all Visa and MasterCard credit cards and is 3D Secure enabled (verified by Visa and secured by MasterCard). All credit card information of Customer is protected by industry leading encryption standards. Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if Customer is using a non-Malaysian issued card due to foreign exchange rates.
2.2 Debit Cards. TBH accepts all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard debit cards, subject to bank availability. All debit card numbers shall be protected by industry leading encryption standards.
2.3 Online Banking. By choosing this payment method, the Customer shall transfer the amount of the total purchase price for the Goods purchased by Customer to the TBH’s account (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs, if any). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia. TBH, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
3. Customer may not claim against TBH or any of its agents (if any), for any failure, disruption or error in connection with the Customer’s chosen payment method. TBH reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to the Customer or giving any reason.
4. If the Customer fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method elected or payment is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to TBH, TBH shall be entitled to cancel the Contract or suspend performance and / or deliveries of the Goods until payment is made in full.
- TBH does not offer refunds. Only the change of the booking date or transfer of the test to another person is allowed. To be eligible for a date change or transfer service to another person, the request must be submitted within at most 48 hours from the time of purchase with valid reason. All date changes or service transfers are conditional upon TBH’s acceptance of a valid reason. TBH reserves the right to modify the mechanism of processing date changes or service transfers to another person at any time without notice.
- All payments for the purchased Goods must be made to TBH using the payment methods made available on https://screening.theblueehub.com/ only.
TBH is committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected. The collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which will be obtained directly from you, or information we obtain as a result of our relationship with you, may include but is not limited to the following purposes:
- To transfer or share your data with the Government of Malaysia (mandated under the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act and COVID-19 Management Guidelines in Malaysia No.5 / 2020), other members of TBH or third party vendors engaged by us for the purpose of providing health screening to you.
- To communicate with your company or personal insurance for claims, reinsurance and compliance/audit purposes pertaining to our service to you.
- To respond to your enquiries, provide you advice and services to ensure quality of care.
We will retain your personal information either for the period of our business relationship or, for the requisite retention periods as stipulated in any contractual arrangements or under any applicable law, whichever is later.
Please note that in order for us to provide medical-related services to meet your needs, it will be necessary for us to process your personal data. Without a complete record of your information, it will affect our capacity to accomplish our purposes stated above.
We endeavour to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data that we collect and/or process are accurately reflected in our system in accordance with the details provided by you. Therefore, the accuracy of the personal data depends to a large extent upon the information you provide.
All trademarks, logos and all other intellectual property used in this Website are the property of TBH and/or licensed to TBH by third party identified in this Website. As such, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, alter or otherwise use any of the content of this Website for commercial / personal gain, without the prior written permission of TBH. You are granted a limited licence to access and use this Website. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these terms and conditions of use construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademarks, logos and all other intellectual property appearing on this Website without the prior written consent of TBH.
Your privacy is important to TBH. Your personal information given through online registration, appointment making forms, feedback forms or any other communication channel within this Website will be kept strictly confidential. Information collected is shared only with our authorised staff, for the purpose of providing better services. For example our staff may contact you to confirm your appointment details. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that certain websites employ to store on the user’s hard drive, personalised browsing settings. Similarly we may require cookies to help run certain services on this Website. You may set up your web browser security level to deny or accept cookies and if you do reject cookies from our site, some of our site may not work properly.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites are not under the control of or maintained by TBH and therefore TBH is not responsibility or liable for the contents or services available through any such websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such linked websites are entirely at your own risk.
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to these terms and conditions of use shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.